This May is Mental Health Awareness Week, hosted by the Mental Health Foundation
They are a UK mental health charity working towards a world with good mental health for all.
The theme for 2019 is Body Image - how we think and feel about our bodies. If you would like to get involved you can download your free supporter pack and support the week in the following ways:
- Get involved online, social media graphics are available to download
- Take part in the #BeBodyKind challenge and use the hashtag #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek
- Wear a green ribbon, the international symbol for mental health awareness
- Host or attend an event to get together with colleagues, friends or family. Find or add your event here.
- Spread awareness with the following resources.